CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a day

*i just can't sleep* I thought I had serious insomnia.
Suddenly I wanna martabak manis like I bought last nite. Oh crap, I remembered I gain some kg on my weight.so, forget about sweet martabak.
Just wanna wrote what kind of the day yesterday?
I woke up 9am, coz mr.T call me,n the employer call me too. And after that I sleep again.not I fell asleep. When I woke up I watched the clock, omg its twelve thirty. Suddenly I woke up.and look up the menu for lunch. And usually its sucks. I told maid to fry frenchfries. while waiting, I was brosing.dang! The lights off!! I thought it just on my house, but all my neighbour did.hope its not take a long time. Then I ate my lunch on my living room with my ipod. *still lights off*
I don't know wht to do.I wanna took a shower but my bathroom is soo dark if there is no lights.coz no window there. Candle not give much light,still dark though.
So I played my nitendo.and bored. And lights still off. When lights off, it cause, phones off, internet off, water off.my laptop's battery is shut down. Took many hours when lightsoff.
its crap!!!! I hate it!!!!! I aint take shower.huuuh
And the lights on in the afternoon.after that, still internet didn't work properly.
My customer complained bout the stuff, or why the package aint arrived. Hhhhh....
On the other hand, I must fullfil some data on internet, which website is sensitive. Troubling to uploads docs. Ah its so fucked up.
I aint finished yet. I don't care, tomorrow I will contact the person to ask.
I'm sleepy.tobe continued
cheers,

YuRi

Sent from my  BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

1 comments:

Ai said...

nyooong.. hidup lo kok kayaknya miserable bgt sih hahaaa.. sabar2 aja yeeee..